Monday, August 08, 2005

Potty Mouth

I have a huge potty mouth. It will end up getting me in trouble some day, specifically at work. There was that one time I played it off.

Me: "What I said was 'That looks like an F with a big gas plus' Timmy."

His name was really Timmy, it was before South Park so I couldn't make that joke, yet. And yeah, pretty benign.

Then there was the time I busted my knee up on the desk real good last year.

Me: "Ow, shit! Er... I mean, Ow Poop!"

Somehow, "poop" doesn't describe exactly how I felt. It was really more of a "shit, god damn, motherfucker" kind of hurt.

And now there's this. I'm brave enough to post it from work. I'm testing that whole freedom of speech thing. Of course, I'm sure the Supreme Court say something like, "Well, technically it was written, not spoken, so therefore cannot be classified as speech. And since you're not a member of the press... and since it doesn't serve a public purpose..." And then I'm all like "Screw you guys, I'm moving to Canada. I shoulda left when Clinton II took office." And then they're all like "Fine, and take Jason Priestly back with you. We're tired of him screwing all of our wives. That show was so over 10 years ago." And then I'm all like, "As long as I get to take Linda Evangelista, too." And they're all "okay" and I go "fine."