Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Living Will

This probably isn't legally binding, but I just want it out there.

From this day forward, if I am in a unrecoverable catatonic state from some catastrophic health problem, it is time for you to move on. Pull the plug. I will be tired of wasting resources that would be better utilized running a lamp for some 10 year old to keep reading his Harry Potter book or feeding the body of the leukemia patient down the hall.

And super shame on you if you allow people to take pictures or video of me for propaganda or political purposes. If you want them for your personal memories, fine, but those old ones where I was actually "alive" would probably be better. If you decide to break this policy, I wish upon you a vengeance greater than or equal to being ass-raped by 15 elephants and 2 camels.

And that's how I feel about that.

No comments: