Thursday, June 22, 2006

there's my next nightmare

I like to leave the TV on when I read. Mostly so there's background noise in an otherwise empty house. (the wife travels for work quite a bit) Now I know that the commercials get a bit naughtier after any reasonable parent would have sent their child to bed. You've all seen them. Commercials for "dating" services. "Pick up the phone." Don't tell me what to do, devil woman! Commercials for Girls Gone Wild. Do you get paid to show your tits on tape? Hell, it beats the old way. You know, having to wait until the guy falls asleep after you blow him so you can roll him. I can't count how many $10's I lost that way in college. But tonight's commercial was a new one for me. Guys Gone Wild. My first thought was "oh, well they have nekkid girls for us guys, might as well have nekkid boys for the girls." Then I realized that it wasn't for the girls.

I feel dirty.

1 comment:

marsha said...

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Now I know what to get your for Christmas this year.