Friday, October 07, 2005

Sh!t Fu(k

To you, sir. Go back to the Dallas Cowboys. We don't need your micro-management play calling from the sidelines anymore. We certainly don't need your uncreative plays. And we most definitely don't need your absolutely God-awful clock management skills. Who the hell gives the other team's defense a chance to regroup on the 2 yard line with 28 seconds remaining by calling a timeout on 1st down when you've got momentum on your side? Teach your quarterback some discipline and teach him how to make a few play calls on his own in short time situations. Who's the team leader? I don't see you in a uniform.

And to you, mister. I don't know what you need to snap out of this dry spell, but holy crap man! 0 for 5 in your last 5 attempts?! Missing two 20-yard chip shots? I'm not saying I could do it but I also don't get a scholarship to do it! Last night, I wanted to cut your leg off and give it to NC State as a trophy. Pull it together, man. And God have mercy on you if you're shaving points.

In the meantime, I put a jihad on both of you.

No comments: